Pitch the ProsMarch 30th, 2015 by InventionHome | 0 Comments
Inspire, 2015 Innovation Expo
Minneapolis Convention Center
Thursday, April 30 and Friday, May 1, 2015
10:30 am – 2:30 pm
Inventors, innovators and idea creators are invited to participate in a “Pitch the Pros” panels being held on April 30th – May 1st. These events will be held during the 58th annual Minnesota Inventors Congress’ Inspire, 2015 Innovation Expo. This event is being held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The “Pitch the Pros” panel gives inventors the opportunity to practice, refine and gather feedback on their products from national product scouts – and potentially secure real licensing opportunities. Download the form today.
Inventors interested in pitching the experts must first submit their new consumer product entries for formal review and selection by April 10, 2015. Up to 20 inventors, each day, will be selected to pitch their inventions in 4-5 minutes to the expert panel, and receive feedback on the spot. Held on the show floor.
Exhibitors showcasing a consumer goods product at Inspire will be given a priority status in the selection process.
Submission deadline: Friday, April 10, 2015
Download the form today
The “Pitch the Pros” panel includes local and national experts:
- Warren Tuttle. Open Innovation Liaison for Lifetime Brands and Techtronics Industries, NA; President, Monashee Marketing.
- Michael Antino. Founder and CEO of leading DRTV marketer, Merchant Media
- Scott Hynd. QVC On-Air Product Expert, Proformance Marketing
- Trevor Lambert. President, Enhance Product Development and Lambert and Lambert.
- Carrie Jeske. Inventor; Direct licensee for ASOTV products through Will it Launch; Licensing Agent for Inventive Ideas.
- Jessica Delich. Licensing agent, Access Innovation Solutions.
- Akos Jankura. Direct response expert, My Cool Inventions. Invited Target buyer. Invited.